Can anyone help me to GET my product. I paid but no software

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Can anyone help me to GET my product. I paid but no software

Postby strategic » Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:21 pm

I'm in a real bind as my paypal email is a corporate one that requires senders to whitelist themselves.

Not rocket science. But apparently impossible for anyone at Morpheous to do. So I paid for the software, but I havent received the email to activate the software or whatever it is I have to do.

And no matter how many emails I send, NO ONE will reply to them.

I even asked PayPal to investigate, but still no-one will help me to get the software I paid for.

Has anyone else managed to sort a similar problem, and gotten the email sent to their persona email address, or gotten a human being at Morpheous to whitelist themselves before they sent the email.....

I don't understand why this has taken TWO MONTHS with still no one replying to my emails for help... a stunning example of shockingly bad customer service.

Any help would be very much appreciated!!!

Helene Malmsio

:roll:
strategic

Postby Ark » Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:12 pm

All emails we receive to support@morphepheussoftware.net are answered. If you are not receiving answers, then you are blocking the emails. Please check your junk/bulk email folders and allow all email from morpheussoftware.net

The order fulfillment system is completely automated, so there is absolutely no way to click on a link or white-list yourself if you use such as system. We would advise strongly against using any such white-list system, exactly for this reason - you end up with two automated systems and neither of them are going to click a link to authenticate the other one. If you automatically send out an email requiring somebody to authenticate or click a link when the order receipt email is sent to your paypal address, before you allow that email with your activation code to be delivered, then that email with the link for the white-list goes nowhere and no human can ever see it.

You will need to manually add morpheussoftware.net to whatever white-list you have, and have your order receipt email re-sent. You can do this automatically at https://www.morpheussoftware.net/morphe ... eorder.php
Ark
Site Admin

Postby strategic » Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:22 pm

I have already tried to whitelist Morpheous for you, but nothing has been received. The system said it would re-send the receipt but nothing came.

I asked at one point that my PayPal payment be refunded to me so that I could re-purchase the software using my credit card, as apparently I can nominate my email address then, but no-one got back to me about refunding the paypal payment.

two months later, I have paid for a product I still dont have.

And if I had not decided to register for this forum I still wouldnt have have any replies to the other email addresses I have been sending to.

Any reason my paypal cant just be refunded, so that I can repurchase with my credit card.... its not as though I actually have anything useful that could be stolen from morpheous for goodness sake!
strategic

Postby Ark » Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:39 pm

I don't think any request to issue a refund has been made. Please email support with your order number and as long as the activation code was never used, they can issue the refund there for you.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby strategic » Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:44 pm

Thank you.
strategic

Postby photon » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:23 pm

I dont know if this will help or not but .... strategic isn't spelling morpheus the same way ... perhaps in the e-mails too?
photon

Postby Siobhan73 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:45 am

iI am having this same problem have emailed and emailed support and in no way can I get my email and acticvation code from them. I think their emails must be going into a black hole!!! I have had quick replies from support and they've been helpful in the past so can't understand what is going on. I did order a back-up CD so am pinning my hopes on it :?
Siobhan73

Postby Siobhan73 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:04 pm

I have mine sorted now. Support very kindly sent me my activation code and I put it in to my original one and lo and behold I got my Industrial which I wanted and now have to try and unerstand! Get in touch with them and I'm sure they will help you out.
Siobhan73

Return to General Questions