Activation key doesn't unlock pro version

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Activation key doesn't unlock pro version

Postby rastallian » Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:01 pm

I just bought the pro version, and successfully entered the activation key. The "about" window tells me I have pro, but there are no new features, compared to the standard version. For instance, there are no new options for saving in different file formats.

I've read the forum about this topic, and checked to see if beginner menus was selected, but it wasn't. I've re-entered my activation code, and I've uninstalled, then re-installed and tried again. No luck.

I think I need a new key.

Thsnk you for your time.
rastallian

Postby Ark » Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:04 pm

Please email support and include your activation code or order number so they can look it up.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby Siobhan73 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:26 pm

Can I add to the question. I would like to upgrade to industrial. Nowhere can I find my order no. or activation code. I assume I boobed. But have emailed support and told them this, so hope they will help.
Siobhan73

Postby Ark » Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:58 pm

If you purchased on Morpheus Software's website directly, you can look up your order and activation code using the tool at https://www.morpheussoftware.net/morphe ... eorder.php
We do not keep any records of orders placed with resellers or other 3rd parties though, and if your order was not placed on our website, it will not be found with that tool.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to General Questions