photo mixer

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

photo mixer

Postby Godsmack76 » Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:44 pm

do i need to purhcase the photo mixer to get the professional version?? i wanna use the fading dots but i don't know if i have to pay to get the professional version thanks
Godsmack76

Postby Ark » Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:57 pm

Please see http://www.morpheussoftware.net/morpheu ... ompare.php to compare each program and edition.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby Godsmack76 » Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:53 pm

that doesn't help me and doesn't even answer my question its comparing the products i want to know if i have to purchase to get to use the professional version of photo mixer thanks
Godsmack76

Postby Ark » Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:12 pm

You have to purchase the Professional edition of Morpheus Photo Mixer to use the Professional edition features, such as fading dots. If you purchased the Standard edition already, you can upgrade to the Professional for the difference in price.

There is one download for Morpheus Photo Mixer, which will function as a free trial for unlimited time, but a limited number of renderings. The trial lets you try all of the features of both editions. To unlock the program beyond the trial, you must enter an activation code to unlock either the Standard or Professional edition level features.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to General Questions