Loadinga Morph to Year Book or Face Book

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Loadinga Morph to Year Book or Face Book

Postby grumpy » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:19 am

I need some help here. I have done a couple of morphs and would like to put them onto my YearBook and FaceBook sites. Could someone please tell me how I can do this so I have them in my photo profile gallery. Thanks
grumpy

Postby Ark » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:44 am

You can use the built-in upload to website feature in Morpheus v3.10 programs, then from the Morpheus Galleries hosting site, you can use the Post to Blogs button to automatically post your animation to either of those two sites.
Ark
Site Admin

Post to Year book and Face Book

Postby grumpy » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:35 pm

Thank you but the question was how do I upload to My Pictures in each so that I can show them in there? That is where I want to be able to put them so that people can see them. It says you can only upload gif, jpeg or PNG files to show.
grumpy

Postby Ark » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:28 pm

That sounds like a question for those websites. You would need to contact myYearBook and/or FaceBook for more information about their particular websites.
Ark
Site Admin

My morphs

Postby grumpy » Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:05 am

Is there a way to change my morphs to a GIF after I have made them and save them in that format?
grumpy

My Morphs

Postby grumpy » Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:10 am

I also cannot upload to my Photobucket. Everytime I try to it says I am offline, even though I am online and I even have my virus scanner shut off.
grumpy

Postby Ark » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:03 am

Yes, you can render your timeline to an animated GIF or Flash SWF with any edition of Morpheus Photo Morpher.

If the program says you are offline when you try to use an internet-related feature such as uploading, emailing, or activating the program, then something on your computer is blocking access. There are no two ways about this. Many internet "security" programs seem to cause more harm than good in this matter, as simply disabling them or shutting them off leaves your computer blocking all applications still (even if your normal web browser can reach our website, that does not mean Morpheus.exe is being allowed access).
Ark
Site Admin

Rendering to GIF

Postby grumpy » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:15 am

Thank you for your reply about rendering to a gif. Now, it does not tell you how to and I changed itas a timeline gig last night and then uploaded it and it does not not run as a gif. It just sits there looking silly as a jpeg. Please could yoou tell me how I can change it from it's original format to a gif so it can be used as seen. Thanks a mil.
grumpy

Postby Ark » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:37 am

If the website or specific section of a website you are uploading to does not want you to upload animations, it may modify your GIF after you upload it so that it is not animated. Contact that website for more information. To see your GIF locally on your computer, just drag the file into your web browser and it should be animated.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to General Questions