Few Questions about morphing multiple images/saving

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Few Questions about morphing multiple images/saving

Postby kmcnally » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:17 pm

Im a photo student who just began using this program to create a time-based piece for a final project. What I would like to do is string multiple images and morph them continuously...I have the Professional version for mac, but I CANNOT figure out how to do this! This is my first time doing anything digital so i guess im not well versed at all...usually doing film-based photo so this type of thing is new.

Also, I would like to save my morphs so that I don't have to open them in Morpheus...can I save them so I can open them in an application that is more common, such as flash??

If anyone could get back to me soon that would be wonderful!! thank you
kmcnally

Postby Ark » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:27 pm

You would add multiple morphs to the timeline if you want 3 or more pictures one after another in the same project.

You can render your animation to a SWF file, but you can not load the SWF file back into Morpheus to work on it, because it would not contain the information about the dots and original pictures.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby kmcnally » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:43 pm

thanks for getting back to me so quickly!

sorry to sound a bit dumb, but is it possible to get step by step directions in terms of what to click on when adding multiple images to a morph? I Can't seem to get anything to work, is it under 'render timeline'?
kmcnally

Postby Ark » Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:33 pm

Ark
Site Admin

Return to General Questions