help saving a picture i have created

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

help saving a picture i have created

Postby Kathyj » Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:45 pm

I just purchased the pgm. but the wizard don't tell me how to save it as a picture that i can upload from my pc to photobucket :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Kathyj

Postby Ark » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:30 pm

Ark
Site Admin

Still not answered my Question

Postby Kathyj » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:52 pm

How can i save the total morphed picture to my pictures as a morph it is saving all shots of the morph not the completed picture :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Kathyj

Postby Ark » Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:37 pm

The file type you pick determines if you are created 1 single animated file (AVI, SWF, Animated GIF) or many still files with 1 file for each frame of your morph (JPG, PNG, TIF, etc)
Ark
Site Admin

Postby Kathyj » Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:53 pm

:x :x Well i made the morph then previewed it then went to file clicked on render then saved as gif still no morph :evil: :evil: :evil:
Kathyj

Postby Ark » Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:06 pm

Animated GIF files depend on the program you are viewing them in to animate them. Some programs will only display the first frame. That is not a limiation of Morpheus, but of the GIF file format itself. Make sure you are playing the GIF in a web browser for the highest chance of playing it correctly.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby Kathyj » Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:21 pm

I am very upset. I think the only way a person can save these images that are made is with this companys html code. Funny thing I had to mail it to myself and get a code. Then sent it to my friend with where I made it from right under it. That is NOT what I paid for.
I expect some reply that makes sense instead of that mumbo jumbo that is sent back to me each time I have a question.
This is the craziest thing I ever heard of. I have no problem in creating the morph I want just to not be able to save it the way I want to.
I want a refund to my credit card and you can sure have this program back. :twisted:

Kathy Jordan
Kathyj

Postby Ark » Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:35 pm

If you use the built-in email features, then the emails are sent using Morpheus Software's servers, and part of that means that you will get a link to our homepage on the emails. You can not disable that, but nothing prevents you from creating your own emails and attaching the files yourself.

You never need any html code to view the samples, but html may cause it to be loaded into a web browser if you have configured your computer to otherwise open a GIF file in a image editing program which only shows the first frame. That is just the way your computer is configured, not Morpheus. You can always just drag the GIF directly into Firefox or your web browser.

If you do not like the way in which GIF files play, try a different file format. AVI files, available in the Professional edition, are generally easier to work with as they play the same on all machines regardless of the program viewing them. Flash SWF files, available in all editions, also play the same regardless of the machine, because they always require Adobe's Flash Viewer, and generally are always only viewable in a web page because of that.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby rkientz » Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:42 pm

Suggest clicking on the frame that you want, then select "Render Current Frame" from the File menu.
rkientz

Return to General Questions