Sending morphs

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Sending morphs

Postby Rayquan » Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:52 pm

I cant send a morph now but the trial version sent them fine it tells me i must be online or to turn off my firewall.. i was logged on and i turned off the firewall what do i do?
Rayquan

Postby Ark » Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:39 pm

The program does not lie, but it also cannot know what exactly is blocking it's internet access. To use features such as emailing morphs or uploading them to websites, Morpheus.exe must be allowed access to morpheussoftware.net. If it gives you such an error message, then something on your computer is blocking access. You may need to specifically configure any such software to give access to Morpheus.exe or morpheussoftware.net as even temporarily disabling some firewall, virus scanner, or other internet security type programs will continue to block access.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby Rayquan » Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:00 am

I still cant send the morphs i make and its frustrating me... the trial version sent them with no problem... i disabled the firewall couldnt find the proxy though... how is so hard for me to use this program after i purchase it but the free version is easy? And is there a number i can call for support also so maybe someone could walk me thru this once?
Rayquan

Postby Ark » Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:39 am

There is absolutely no difference between the trial and the activated version. They are the exact same installer, and exact same program exe file. The only difference is that you entered an activation code into the program, and activated online.
All support is handled through the forums here, or for certain matters, by email at the link above. Unfortunately, there isn't any way anybody could walk you through this problem, because there is nothing you can do inside of Morpheus itself to correct it. The problem lies with other software running on your computer which we did not create and cannot support here.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to General Questions