MySpace

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

MySpace

Postby FeliciOlivar » Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:45 pm

I have a MySpace page that I just made to feature classic movie stars and entertainers. I would like to do a more of about 6 photographs here and there. First, how do I more the 6 pictures and second, how do I put them on my page?
FeliciOlivar

Postby Ark » Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:57 pm

You can use the wizard that appears when you start the program to load 6 pictures, or make sure you have beginner mode turned off, and you can add morphs and pictures to the timeline window.
You can upload your morph using the wizard in v3.10 directly to Morpheus Galleries, where you can use the Post to Blogs to link it directly to your Myspace page.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby webzedge » Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:13 pm

Ark wrote:You can use the wizard that appears when you start the program to load 6 pictures, or make sure you have beginner mode turned off, and you can add morphs and pictures to the timeline window.
You can upload your morph using the wizard in v3.10 directly to Morpheus Galleries, where you can use the Post to Blogs to link it directly to your Myspace page.

I make the first and last image the same so the animation doesn't stop.

webzedge

Postby FeliciOlivar » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:09 pm

webzedge wrote:
Ark wrote:You can use the wizard that appears when you start the program to load 6 pictures, or make sure you have beginner mode turned off, and you can add morphs and pictures to the timeline window.

I make the first and last image the same so the animation doesn't stop.

Thanks! Your morph is cool! :wink:
FeliciOlivar

Return to General Questions