Uncompressed avi files

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Uncompressed avi files

Postby guyincognito » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:20 am

I just purchased Photo morpher and when I render and select file type the listing does not include avi file types. I have the basic photo morpher. Why no avi files when the help section says there should be? need reply ASAP.
guyincognito

Postby Ark » Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:05 pm

Did you purchase the Standard or Professional edition?
Ark
Site Admin

Postby guyincognito » Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:40 am

The standard version and I thought this might be the problem. If it is We might upgrade because it has suited our needs so far. Is it ?
guyincognito

Postby Ark » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:27 pm

AVI output is available in the Professional edition or higher. See http://www.morpheussoftware.net/morpheu ... ompare.php to compare the features of each program and edition.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby vintage31 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:59 pm

The demo had Quicktime and AVI output which I found very useful. Now I buy the STANDARD product and find that it does not have those choices. I find this misleading and renders the product useless to me. What are my choices, I've been put in a serious deadline situation. Additionally, I was unable to find any reference to Quicktime and AVI being left out of the standard version.
vintage31

Postby Ark » Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:06 pm

The link above, in the post just before yours, does the best job of outlining the features between standard and professional.

It is also outlined pretty clearly on the purchase page at https://www.morpheussoftware.net/morphe ... rchase.php before you can even purchase either edition.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby vintage31 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:07 pm

Well, I think your software is great - but there's room for a lot of confusion on your website. The comparison chart is terrible and if you "DOWNLOAD DEMO NOW", you love the software, so you buy it and THEN find out that it's disabled. I never was directed to that page that lists the specs before you buy. I bought directly from the demo. It's not the money, it's the day I wasted trying to figure out what was going on. Now I'll shut up and morph.
vintage31

Return to General Questions