NO PREVIEW BUTTONS

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

NO PREVIEW BUTTONS

Postby thatzlife » Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:27 pm

After I add dots to the 2 pictures, there use to be a place to preview it on the right side. Suddenly that isnt there anymore.

And when I hit PREVIEW all the buttons are grayed out. Meaning they dont work.

What is the problem when you cannot preview your morph??

What is the solution?

Ray
thatzlife

Postby Ark » Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:03 pm

Select Preview from the View menu to re-show the window. You probably closed it with the X button.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby thatzlife » Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:07 pm

when I hit Preview, it doesnt work.

The buttons are grayed out.

Nothing works.
Someone said to uninstall it and reinstall it.

I tried doing that, and now they are asking for my registration code which I cant find.
thatzlife

Postby Ark » Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:39 pm

Select the View menu and then check Preview. If it is not checked, then you hid or closed the preview window. That is all.
Nobody said to uninstall or reinstall. There is no need for that.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby thatzlife » Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:43 pm

I was searching to see if anyone had a similar problem and a solution.
Well I found several people had posted about the very same problem to no avail, EXCEPT for one guy who said the only remedy was to re-download the program.

So I was desparate and went with that. I still had the set-up icon, so I thought I could re-install it. But now that it asks for a registration code, I can't even use the program now.

But yes, something is wrong, because the Preview button would not work at all.
But new problem. How do I re-install my program?
thatzlife

Postby Ark » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:45 pm

Reinstalling is no different than how you originally installed. Just download the installer from the location you originally did, if you no longer have the installer. If you already have the installer, you can use it again.
The program will remain activated even if you reinstall, so you don't need to re-enter your activation code.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby thatzlife » Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:36 pm

When u go thru set up, and after u accept the agreeement, the very next thing they ask for in the activation code.

And you can't move forward and hit NEXT until u enter it.
thatzlife

Postby Ark » Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:47 pm

Then just enter your activation code as you originally did. You must have purchased from a reseller, as the download on our website does not require the activation code to install, it instead functions as a trial until you enter an activation code.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby thatzlife » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:13 am

thats the problem. I dont have the code. Its not in my inbox or old messages. Must have gotten deleted. So Im stuck now with no morpeus at all.
thatzlife

Postby Ark » Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:06 am

Please email support using the link above with any information such as your order number.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby thatzlife » Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:46 pm

I just emailed them. We'll see what happens now.

Thank
thatzlife

Postby MorpheusLowDorkyness » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:03 am

Ark wrote:Select the View menu and then check Preview. If it is not checked, then you hid or closed the preview window. That is all.
Nobody said to uninstall or reinstall. There is no need for that.

OK if you hid or closed the Preview Window how do you open back up again i got the Play and Stop buttons but there is nothing there to view my morph and i don't know what i did that closed it but i did.... :( If someone could help that would be awesome..

Peace
MorpheusLowDorkyness

Return to General Questions