morphing turns to white screen

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

morphing turns to white screen

Postby cthorla » Wed Mar 31, 2004 6:44 pm

I have been using Morpheus Pro now for 3 weeks - but today any morphs I've attempted to make do not work. I can not see where any settings have changed, no new software has been loaded on my computer. When I morph I am using Compressed AVI, 100 frames, 20 frames per sec., and when the rendering is happening, everything looks great. But when I go to see it, I get the beginning of the morph, but as soon as it goes to morph, I get a white screen. I've tried older morphs that I have done, just changed 1 dot and rendered again with the exact same settings, and these new morphs are doing the same thing, you see it then, I get the white screen as the morph is going to take place. Please help me, I'm working on a BIG project. Thank You, CThorla
cthorla

Postby Ark » Wed Mar 31, 2004 7:24 pm

Does it work with SWF/GIF/uncompressed AVI/picture sequence?
Ark
Site Admin

Postby cthorla » Wed Mar 31, 2004 7:44 pm

I tried GIF and it works - just very choppy, that's why I've been using AVI files, forgot to mention that I am bringing the morphes into powerpoint. The uncompressed and compressed AVI are working the same, as soon as the morph starts I get a white image. I can not use the SWF format, not acceptable to ppt. I did try to run the AVI in media player at it works, so do all the other morphes that I've made - so far I have 23 morphes that work in my presentation. I can't think of any changes to any settings that I've made.
Thanks for your suggestions - I appreciate it.
CThorla
cthorla

Postby Ark » Wed Mar 31, 2004 7:58 pm

I would have to suggest the problem is with powerpoint if media player plays the same AVI fine. You would then need to contact Microsoft for more information about powerpoint. It has been reported several times that people have trouble with powerpoint and GIFs such as not looping properly, so it would not surprise me to see other problems that are specifically related to powerpoint.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to General Questions